April 4, 2010

The trip =)

This weekend was really really great!!! :D As I wrote, I visited a friend of mine, who I haven´t seen for a longer time. ;)
I arrived there on Friday at 1 o´clock and then we drove by car to her home and talked a bit, looked at some photos and then we drove by car to another place to meet another friend there. =) We made a little "sea tour" and drove to many seas which were in the near of this town. It was so beautiful!



After this long trip to different seas, we went to Mc Donald and ate a lot since we were so hungry! :D After eating, we drove back home and had a nice girls evening. ;) We watched some videos and DVD´s, and we talked a lot and a long time about everything :P In the late night, we went sleeping because we wanted to wake up early since we wanted to drive to the city. We woke up in the early morning at 8 o´clock, had a nice little breakfast and made us ready for the city, going shopping :D

We drove by car to the underground station and wanted to use the underground. But then they had a big technical problem with the underground/tube and we had to wait a long time until they continue to drive...but hey didn´t drive in direction city...because of this technical problem, we had to drive back to the last underground station and then we had to change the underground. After a few changings with underground, tram and train, we finally arrived in the city. :D
Since it was "Easter´s Saturday" there were a lot of people in the shopping centers and in the streets. oO

We also visited the "Michael Jackson memorial place" there and it was so fantastic what the fans made there for him! oO



We were also in two or three different shopping malls and also of course in other shops in the city.

In the "main-shopping-street" played some native american musicians and they were absolutely great!



We didn´t buy so many clothes, more some little accessoires and creative things ;)
I´ve bought a thing for which I don´t know the english word for it :P In German it´s called "Traumfänger". ;)(Maybe dreamcatcher? ;) Then I´ve bought Marit Larsen´s album "If a song could get me you" and I will listen to it later ;) And maybe the best thing/things are the bracelets I´ve got =) They were a kind of present for me ;)
I´ve also bought something creative which I will post later as a photo. :D
Here are some photos of the things, I´ve bought there. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I see that you had a super-great weekends and a lot of fun ;)
    Really nice :) And photos are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. and by the way, the bracelets are beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete