April 7, 2010

Piano & Keyboard lessons

I thought it would be cool, to learn how to play the piano or the keyboard, since I don´t play any instrument at the moment. :/ When I was 6 years old I played the flute, but unfortunately not more. :/ *Shame*
And in my opinion, the piano and keyboard are one of the most important instruments, so I will try to learn playing it. ;) And I am so very glad to get one of the best piano/keyboard players as a teacher...
He studied music-theorie in Nuremberg (20 minutes from my town only), is the keyboard player of the band Kamelot and Doro, and in the last time he replaced Coen from Epica on their USA and Canada Tour as a keyboard player. ;)
It´s Oliver Palotai of course =)

I´ve got an email from him because of the lessons and now we have to see when he will be in Stuttgart again. Oliver gives music lessons in Baden-Wurttemberg and also in North Rhine Westphalia.
Stuttgart would be the nearest town where Oliver is teaching, so I will take there a few music lessons.
It takes about 2 hours to go by train to Stuttgart from my town, so it´s not really far. ;) And Oliver and me thought that I should take a few lessons instead of only one lesson and maybe I should stay a few weekends there and not only one day of a weekend. ;)

I´m really looking forward to learn how to play the piano and keyboard (at least the most important things) and be teaching from Oliver. =)
I saw Oliver also one time live with his new band "Sons of Seasons" and they were great!!! =) So, I can recommend this band to everyone! ;)

2 comments: