April 6, 2010

Finland =)

In October I will finally move to Finland and I´m so happy about that! I will live until the end of June 2011 in Kajaani, in the east of Finland. =)
Kajaani is a little village with 38.000 inhabitants.





The next bigger city in the near of Kajaani is Oulu. =)



Unfortunately it takes 5 or more hours to go by train to Helsinki and since I have a few friends there it will be really "complicated" to meet them there. But there is also the possibility to use the airplane from Kajaani. ;) Sometimes it´s really expensive but you can also find some very cheap flights if you book it early enough. ;)

Another very positive thing is that my guest family want to buy a dog in this summer, before I will move to them, because their kids want to have a pet. Sadly, their daughter is allergic to cats, so I can´t take my cat with me. :/ But since she is allergic to cats, she is a bit upset, so I think it´s the best decision to buy a dog for them. =) And as I got to know, they want to buy a labrador. =)

2 comments:

  1. Oh so beautiful..
    I believe you'll have a great time there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kajaani :o) It´s a silent and dead place,but anyway a very nice place! ;)

    ReplyDelete