April 1, 2010

Happy Easter & My trip =)

I am still searching for a solution because of the Eindhoven show but at first I am looking forward to go by train to another city tomorrow ;)


(*picture borrowed from www.google.de)

I will visit a very good friend of mine tomorrow and I am so happy to see her again after a longer time ago. :D I am sure we will have much fun ;)
I will depart in the late morning and will arrive there in the late midday or early afternoon ;)
We have planned to go to her home at first and relax a little bit and after a while we will go out to meet another friend, so it´s going to be very funny. ;)
I will have a sleep-over there and on Saturday we want to go to the city center to go shopping a bit ;) But I think there will be a lot of people, since it´s "Easter´s Saturday", but anyway...we need to go shopping :P

I wish you a very happy Easter and a nice and relaxing weekend ;)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a nice time, dear ;)
    And Happy Easter to you too :)

    ReplyDelete