April 13, 2010

Beginning of a new week...

I was so really tired yesterday ans I fall asleep very early. oO Today I´ve gotten my first "grade" of the final exams in English and I´ve got the best grade you can reach =) 29 points from 30 points. ;)
Tomorrow I have to write the last history test and I´m a bit afraid of it because I still have a lot to learn for it...
My problem is that I mostly learn the whole night, because it´s easier for me to learn then than during the day. oO
We´ve also written a chemistry test today and we didn´t expect that so most of us haven´t learn so much for it and I already know that I will get a bad grade back. Now I am one grade worse than before... :/ I will try to catch it up again but if not I can´t do anything more and then I have three "4" in my qualification.
(in maths, physics, chemistry)

The German grade system is like this:

grade 1 - perfect
grade 2 - good
grade 3 - okay
grade 4 - sufficient
grade 5 - bad
grade 6 - worst

I will have grade 1 in sport and social history for sure;
grade 2 in history, religion
grade 3 in biology
grade 4 in maths, physics and chemistry... :/
and I will try to get grade one in English and German but if not I will have grade two in both and I will also try to get grade 2 in French, but if not I will have grade 3.

Not the best qualification but I can´t do anything more... =(

How are your grades?

1 comment:

  1. I believe that you'll get good grades ;)

    We have totally another grade system:
    1, 2 - worst
    3, 4, 5 - bad
    6 - that's actually also bad
    7 - sufficient
    8, 9 - okay
    10 - good
    11, 12 - perfect

    A bit unusual and too much "useless" grades to my mind.
    Some years ago we had 5-grades system, where 1 was worst, and 5 - perfect.

    ReplyDelete