April 22, 2010

I´m Alive

I didn´t write a long time here but I had a lot to do with school, organising things, etc. I still have to write a lot of exams in the next two weeks and I still don´t have much time for meeting friends, going shopping, to the cinema, ... =(
In the next two weeks we will write the last tests before the final exams in June and I´m also longing for the next holidays which are in 5 weeks.
Today, we´ve written the last maths test before the exams and it feels so good! I hope it was the last maths test in my life! Next week we´ll write the last German test, then physics and chemistry and finally biology and English. Maybe (hopefully!) we will write also some little tests too because then I have the chance to make my grades even better as I did in the last time.
At this weekend I also have to learn a lot and also in the next holidays (the last ones before the final exams) I have to learn so very much, especially for French and maths, and beside that I´m going to make a practical training in a nursery school here in my town.
So...a lot of plans. :/ But luckily, I´ve finally planned my Finland holidays for this summer. Two weeks in Finland and a few days in Sweden before working as an aupair. =) How could it be better? =)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you'll write these tests well! And I wish you good luck ;)

    Have a nice time on holidays! I also can't wait for my holidays.. oh :)

    ReplyDelete