April 10, 2010

Strange day...

It´s again so late now... oO I have to say it´s hard to describe this day in words...
I woke up really early this morning because I couldn´t sleep anymore. Yesterday was a very bad day and I didn´t know how to handle with the situation in which I was and how to handle with all my feelings inside. I´ve got to know very sad things and I didn´t expect things like these as I searched for reasons for another thing... I am so very sorry for this person that so bad things happened to him and I still even don´t know how I shall handle with this feelings in me but I will do my best to go on as before, as I promised this person. ;) I really admire him for this strength he has in this situation now, and had it all the time before because I think I couldn´t stand it. I think these words a very suitable for this thing...

"When done with me
Forget if you think I feel ashamed
A wild thing
Never felt sorry for anything
"
- (Nightwish, Bare Grace Misery)

The only positive message -very positive- I´ve got today via email from a teacher of mine. ;) She was so nice to answer to my email I´ve sent her in the beginning of our holidays, also if she answered a little late, but she was in holidays until yesterday. =) She is such a nice teacher and deserve it to have free-time and vacations with her family! ;) But no matter for the "later" answer, I am so happy about this positive message and I am also very glad of her lovely words! =) I can only say: Finland, I will come! :P

I heard that Anette was called by her bank because they had blocked her visa card, since another person tried to buy things in different stores with her card. oO And it was not her, because they said it was someone from the US. No one knows who was it and Anette thinks, she will never got to know it.
So, I think we all should be very careful with our cards, especially doing internet shopping, because our cards can be used by others too. :/

Then I was out tonight and met some friends and all was really strange. Don´t know why. :/ At first, there were too many people in this club and second, there were also a camera team, which filmed for a German TV program. Since it wasn´t much fun, we went back home very early. :/


Hyvää yötä ja nuku hyvin!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that you have not very good day :\
    But everyone sometimes has such problem.. 'cause every day couldn't be good, unfortunately :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, everyone has sometimes a bad day, but this is another thing. It´s not only a bad thing. It´s a horrible thing what happened to this person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... that's bad :( that's really bad...

    ReplyDelete