April 6, 2010

Holidays, friends & presents =)

It´s maybe the longest blog, I have ever written. oO
Today was such a boring day :/ I didn´t sleep the last whole night because I became ill and had headache and a bit fever...and pain everywhere :/



The slept almost then the whole day ánd watched TV, etc. Then a friend of mine visited me and now I hope that I can sleep this night and that I will feel better tomorrow.
Tomorrow I want to go to the city to go shopping a bit, because I need some accessoires. ;) I will also buy some CD´s and I need a little present for my best friend Smoony. ;) I only want to give her a little "thank you-present" because she was always there in the last time and we had much fun together!
She gave me also a very very nice present in the past which is very useful for me!
It´s a book which is written by a woman who moved to Finland and she describes all the bad and good things about it, so it´s very interesting for me to read it! ;)
And I also got a little bunny from Smoony ;)

She is always a very cute person and she already begins months before christmas for example or some other "festive day" what she could give you as a present. ;)She became a really good friend of mine in the last time and if she wouldn´t move to Finland also I would really have a problem :P

I also need a little present for another special person but I don´t have any idea what present I could give him. He gave me so many presents already and made so many surprises and now it´s my turn...One of the presents he gave me was a clock, which can change the colour if you turn the light on and a lovely candle, he has bought in London, when he was there. The candle shows all the sights and interesting buildings of London =) Here is it:
Actually, I have four good or maybe even best friends which I want to thank. I´ve already sent a present to the one friend in Finland and I think she was really happy about it, at least she said it to me :P The other friend, Joy, I´ve met in the near of Cologne in this holidays, for her I´ve bought a present when we were shopping. =) She also had a little present for me. ; It´s "Easter-Chocolate" and she also gave me this little guardian angel =) She is such a sweet person ;)Sadly, we can´t see eachother very often since she has to work almost the whole day in Cologne. She is in my age and already a little "actress";)
Here is her present she gave me:



So tomorrow is shopping-time...it will be a loooong day. :/ One of the things I want to buy tomorrow is Within Temptation´s album "An acoustic night at the theatre"



I listened to some songs on their myspace page and I really love it! I would be so glad if they would perform some shows in Germany of their "Theatre Tour" but they only play in the Netherlands. =( But maybe I will make a little trip to Holland this week and will visit the show in Haarlem or Groningen. I also want to see Stephen a last time playing with Within Temptation since he will leave the band after this tour.

He has found another job and he also want to record albums and play shows with his other band "My favourite star".
He also wants to spend more time with his wife Veroniek and with their children and through this new job he can do that. I wish him all the best ;)

Exept all this nice plans I have for this holidays, I also have to learn a lot still... :/ I´ve bought so many things for learning and "final exams training" and now I have to use it also!

The most books are for French...to learn more vocabulary, to learn and practise the grammar, to translate, to speak, and so on...the other things are for physics, chemistry and maths. :/

2 comments:

  1. I see you have really a lot to do today ;)
    Have a nice time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephen will leave :o( I can understand his reasons a bit but anyway, WT are a fantastic band and I don´t know how they will continue without Stephen. Let´s see...

    ReplyDelete