August 19, 2010

Kajaani

So today I write about Kajaani. :-) As I arrived in Kajaani, my guestfamily were waiting for us already and they were all so kind from the beginning on. My guestfather Tuomo wasn´t there, because he had to work in Oulu. But he came 2 days later, if I remember correctly.
I also have to say that the kids, Hanna and Tiitus, were also so kind to me! :-) I mean, I couldn´t speak a word Finnish, or at least not any sentence. :/ But the kids were so sweet and tried (with success) to teach me Finnish and really...they are angels! Both of them. :-)
On the second day in Kajaani we did a bear safari in Kuhmo (200 km northern from Kajaani) and the other days we went to sauna, went swimming, cooked, or went shopping. I don´t want to put personal photos in here, so if you are interested, you can watch them on my facebook page, if you are in my friendslist. The photos will be online there tomorrow or on Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's so nice :)
    But unfortunately, I can't watch the photos on fb.. =\
    So I'll wait till tomorrow ;)
    Oh, by the way... I'll leave for Kiev Sunday's evening maybe...

    ReplyDelete