August 17, 2010

Back from beautiful Finland :-)

Hey,

I´m back from Finland since this last Sunday but since I was so tired ´cause we arrived in the early morning (almost still night) on Sunday I hadn´t any mood to write here. I´ve slept almost the whole Sunday and had on Monday morning my first driving lesson after holidays, visited a friend of mine and in the evening I´ve gotten bad headache. Today I also had a driving lesson and also a theory lesson in the evening... You see, I have a lot to do.

I think I will write a post for every station we´ve made in holidays. So Stockholm, Kajaani, Rovaniemi, Oulu and Helsinki. Every day I will post one. So stay tuned. ;-)

Unfortunately we had a lot of problems with our car. It started in Stockholm and there we went to a car repair place but they said they can´t find any problem. As we went away from the car station and tried to drive, the car drove normal as nothing would have happened. Then we stopped in the middle of the waiting route which takes you on the ferry to Turku... very embarrassing... :D Some people from the ferry service wanted to help us and take our car on the ferry by themselves, because our motor didn´t start. Hehe...but then as they came, our car started... very funny thing.
And so we had in every station a problem with the car. Luckily everything is repaired now.
The good thing was that I was allowed to drive by myself from Oulu to Helsinki by train. :-) We had planned to drive on Tuesday from Oulu to Helsinki, but my mother and her boyfriend had to wait until the car is full repaired in this car repair place in Oulu and this took time until Thursday. I said I need to go to Helsinki on Tuesday and not later and so I took the train. It took 7 hours, but I must say it wasn´t bad to be so long in the train. You could see the beautiful nature from the trains windows. :-)

I will tell more about every station in the next blogposts but I want to thank my guestfamily and a friend of mine in Kajaani! They were so kind to me! Thank you all! :-)
Also in Helsinki I´ve met a friend, Maarit and her lovely little family! Big thanks and hugs to them!

Tomorrow I will write more about my day in Stockholm and Helsingborg, where our dear Anette lives. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I see that you had a wonderful trip, I wish I also could have a such trip.. Maybe one day... I hope :)

    And I'm waiting for new blogposts! ;)

    ReplyDelete