July 16, 2010

Update 16th of July

I want to make a little update here since I haven´t the time to write here everyday.

Tomorrow I´m gonna go by train to Cologne to meet Reni and Koko. :-) And I´m sure we´ll have lots of fun all together. ;-)
I will make lots of photos in Cologne and of course, I´ll post some here, too. ;-)

Next week is also our school-leaving party finally and I´m so excited...let´s see who will come, because I really hope some of my friends from other schools and my last class will visit the party.

I´m also very curious about the new Twilight movie... Let´s see when I´ll find the time to go to the cinema and watch this new movie. :-)

Good night!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a great day ;)

    PS. everything will be fine, believe me... just believe.

    ReplyDelete