July 4, 2010

Preparing for Finland I and other stuff :-)

So only 11 weeks to move to Finland and I´m getting more nervous every day... Unfortunately I hadn´t got so much time to prepare already some important things for moving to Finland, but since the final exams are done I have more time and yesterday I started with cleaning. I have to sort out many things I don´t need anymore and of course I also want to leave a clean room. Yesterday I´ve started with my little bathroom and tomorrow I´ll continue cleaning my room.



Beside all the preapring stuff for moving I also have to make my driver-licence before going to Finland and I´ve decided to finish the theory test for the licence before our vacations. That means that I have to go tomorrow, on Tuesday and on Wednesday to the driver school and have to attend theory lessons. Next week it´ll be the same...and then I have to learn a lot to pass the theory test. :P But it´s important for me to finish it before our holidays in Finland (26th July-16th August) because then I´ll have enough time in September to concentrate about the practical test in the driver-licence where I have to take a lot of hours driving.
And it´s a better feeling to have the theory part already behind. ;-)

On this coming Thursday we´ll get our final exams...and I´m so excited. I mean all went really well and also French was much easier than I thought it would be but I hope it was really like that...you understand? It could also be that I´ve only imagined it was soooo very easy but in the end I´ve learned maybe too less and I only thought it was easy...oh my godness...let´s see. ;-)
I´m also very very very afraid of the maths exam result. Maths didn´t go really well. I´ve learned a lot for it, I had every week training lessons for it but I had a kind of "black-out" when it came to this strange thing here:


It calls parabola and I didn´t remember anything anymore when I´ve read the instructions of the exercises. :-/ But let´s hope the best for maths...

3 comments:

  1. oh I hope that your exams are done well and you have a lot of free time and a lot of fun of course ;)

    And don't worry about it, everything will be okay.. you know ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your warm words! I hope all will be fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, dear.. :)
    I also hope that everything will be fine :*

    ReplyDelete