July 19, 2010

Lovelorn...

I have written this in 10 minutes or something, and it´s not a poem, or lyrics...it´s just my way of feeling at the moment. I have written this while hearing "Yiruma-River flows in you", one of the favourite songs of the person for who this is...

Why are we apart?
Why don´t you see me anymore?
Why don´t you feel for me anymore?
Why don´t you love me anymore?
You feel for someone who doesn´t feel for you
Why do you love her?
Why is this world so cruel?
Why can´t I live without you?
Why can´t I stop loving you?
Why do I have to think about you all day?
Why can´t I forget you?
Why can´t I leave you?
Why can´t you leave me?
Why do you believe her lies?
Did you have forgotten me?
Why did you become so cold?
Why do I feel so lost?
Why do I feel so sad?
Why do I feel only pain?
Why do I feel so empty?

Because you have given me everything.
You gave me love I have never felt before
You gave me music
You saved me all the time
You protected me from this world
You touched my skn
You kissed my lips
You kissed my body
I touched your skin
I kissed your lips
I kissed your body
You said you love me
I said I love you
You said you believe in our future
You said you will never leave me
You said you will never hurt me
You promised to stay with me
I promised to stay with you
I said I believe in our future
I said I will never leave you
I said I will never hurt you
But you hurted me
and hurted you
But you left me
and I´m still here...

We were so lucky
We were so happy
I saved you from death
I washed away all your tears
You washed away all my tears
We have had good and bad times
We have good and bad memories

I´m sorry for everything I have ever said
I want you back
You are my life
Your are my soul
You are my love
I´m your life
I´m your sould
I´m your love
...you said once
I don´t want to believe it´s over now
I don´t want to believe you´re away now
so far from me
I don´t want to believe I have to live without you
I don´t want to believe I have to awake without you
I need you
I need you more than ever before
You were always there
You have always hold my hand

We shared dreams
and wanted to make them real together
But you are so far away now
You are in another world

I don´t know how to go on
But I need to go on
I need to go on without you
first...
but I will never forget you
I will never stop thinking of you
I will never stop feeling for you
I will never stop loving you

And I will never stop believing...
Believing in you
Believing in me
Believing in us
Believing in our future
I will never stop believing
We will be together once again

3 comments:

  1. that poem (I think it is a poem) is just amazing!
    I'm still crying, believe me...
    And I'm so sorry about your feelings :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much, Catherina. I have never written a "poem" before, so I think it´s pretty well.

    ReplyDelete