March 29, 2010

"Wolf Creek"

Hei! :D
As I wrote, I watched the movie "Wolf Creek" and it was even more fantastic than I thought. The movie was really scary and so exciting.
The good thing was I could imagine how the people in the movie are feeling at that moment and most of the time I thought I would be really in this movie!
I have to say, I was really shocked sometimes because you could see all the "bloody" scenes very detailed and in some moments I had to look away and close my eyes because it was really squirmy...
But anyway, I can recommend this movie to everyone!





In the beginning of the movie you can read that this movie is based on a real story from 1999. But in the internet you can read that this story is only inspired by the Backpacker murders that took place in the 1990s,as well as the aforementioned murder of Peter Falconio in summer of 2001. I don´t know what is true but at least, the scenery where this movie took place is true ;)
You can find the "Wolf Creek Recreation Area" in Australian´s outback ;)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah.. I want to watch it already :)
    I like so much such movies ^^

    ReplyDelete