March 30, 2010

Loooooong day, Monk & Jenni

I just came home and this day was very very long =) I am so tired now... :/
I wrote until the early morning with a friend of mine in the internet, because we haven´t seen us in the last years. :( Then I only slept 5 hours and went by train to Nuremberg, where I visited my friend, which is a hairdresser ;)
She made my hair and it took 3 1/2 hours with the extensions! *very long*
But we had a lot of fun ;) On Thursday I will visit her again to make some more extensions in my hair and to dye it after that one more time.
After my visit, I went by train back to my town and went in our shoppingcenter and I also bought two new t-shirts :)



This evening I will watch one of my favourite series on TV =) I watch it every Tuesday since a long time, and I still love it. :D
The serie is called "Monk" and it´s always very funny but also very exciting. =)



I can recommend it ;)

Another thing...I have found such a good song! I love this song since I heard it the first time and I am hearing it the whole day, no matter where I am. ;) I have this song always with me on my MP3-Player :D
The song is called "En haluu kuolla tänä yönä" (=Don´t want to die this evening) from the beautiful finnish singer Jenni (Vartiainen) =)



Unfortunately I can´t upload any video for Jenni´s new song at the moment, because my computer is so slowly now. -.- But I will try it later again and until then you could check it out on youtube.com ;)

3 comments:

  1. Nice t-shirts ;)
    Oh, by the way will you upload your photos after dyeing the hair? ^^ I want to see this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I will :D It´s still not really finished so I will upload photos on Thursday evening ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's great ;)
    I'll be waiting for your photos :)

    ReplyDelete