March 31, 2010

Nice day =)


Today I had a very nice day :D
Exept the fact that I had a maths "training lesson" at 10 o´clock in the morning...very nice :/
I was so tired! But it´s better than to have it in the middle of the day. ;)
I know that I have to learn a looooooot for maths since I became so very bad in it. In the end of June we have our final exam in maths and I have to write a good grade, otherwise I really have a problem. oO


Another thing is, I really have to learn for French...I also became so bad in it. =(
I am a bit nervous because before our Easter holidays we wrote an important French test and we still don´t know which grades we have, because we didn´t get the test back. And this feeling, when you don´t know which grad you have or will have, is so very bad. -.- This grad is very important for me because then it´s sure that I will pass this last school year...if not, I have to wait until the final exams and that would be too bad since I have never learned so much for French than in the last time.

Hmm...but of course this day had also a lot of nice things :D I watched a lot of "parts" of a german serie called "Unter Uns" :P I watch it since 2005 every day from Monday-Friday. :D
And there are always new problems, complicated things, etc in this serie :D So it´s always very exciting. ;)
Unfortunately, one of my "favourite" actress left the serie in the end of the last year. =(

Here some photos of the serie and especially Sarah ;) :





2 comments:

  1. I am sure that you'll pass this exam good ;)
    You're smart and you'll blow them all :D
    Everything will be okay, don't worry.

    ReplyDelete