March 27, 2010

This day turned out different than usually planned...

Hei! :D

Today I wanted to visit a friend, who is a hairdresser to do my hair. Unfortunately she called me this morning and told me she became ill, so we had to cancel our "meeting" =(
Instead of that, I decided to go to the "Tattoo Fair" in Nuremberg with another friend. :P
It was a great experience since I have never visited a tattoo fair before. :O
There were a lot of crazy people and most of them were really colorful ;D

I looked at a lot of albums with tattoo motives to get some ideas for my tattoo which I will get some day :D

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever thought about doing the tattoo?
    I've seen many different tattoos, too :) There are so colorful and beautiful pics on human skin, but the process of making the tattoo is hurtful :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not everywhere. It depends of course where you want to have the tattoo. But as I said, not everywhere it´s hurtful. :P

    ReplyDelete