June 24, 2010

Update 24.06.2010

I want to make a little update, because I haven´t written here anything a loooooonger time.

I had a lot to learn with all the exams and a lot to organise with Finland, you know, but it´ll have an end soon. ;-)

So, let´s start...today we had the final exam in German and I was so afraid...even more afraid than before the French speaking test, I think. o_O
But luckily it went really well and I hope I´ll get a good grade. I want to be as good in German as I am in English. If I´ll get one grade worse than in English it would be very embarrassing for me ;-)
We´ve gotten different german texts and we could choose one which we want to edit.
You have to investigate the language, the text itself, bla bla...
I have written 8 pages and we had 4 hours time for it!

The next test will be tomorrow in English but for this I won´t learn really much, I think. In half an hour I´ll have maths training for Monday, because there will be our final exam in maths. :-/
Tuesday we´ll have a day-off and on Wednesday we´ll have the last final exam: writing test in French. :-/
Then it´s over and we´ll have Thursday and Friday off... Yihaaa :-D

I don´t know exactly what I´ll do then because I´ll have two weeks off, but I think I´ll maybe do a practical training... I still don´t know. But let´s see.

So, let´s come to another theme. I´ve gotten to know that it´s not sure if Nightwish will release the song "The heart asks pleasure first" which they have played as an outro on the Hartwall Areena gig. They´ve finally got the permission of Mr. Nyman who has written the music ("The Piano") but Tuomas doesn´t want to make extra money with it, so maybe they´ll release it on the next album, but as I said, it´s not sure.
I really hope that they´ll release it because it´s one of the most beautiful songs I´ve ever heard but that´s Nightwish´s decision. ;-)



Epica will release a single called "This is the time" and will give all the money which they´ll make with selling to the WWF. Simone shooted a musicvideo for the song, but all is still a secret and even the release date for the single isn´t sure.

For more info, check out: www.epica.nl



Tarja gave a concert in Hungary with an orchestra and she presented old songs from Nightwish like "Angels Fall First" and also songs from her last album "My Winter Storm" but she also performed new songs from her upcoming album "What Lies Beneath". The release date isn´t sure and in public but please check her website for news:

www.tarjaturunen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment