June 15, 2010

Second "Final Exam" is over!

It has been so long where I wasn´t here... Today I had the speaking test in French and it went better than I thought it would be...but French will never be my favourite subject and I hope I won´t need it after the exams anymore.
Next week we´ll have German exam on Thursday and English exam on Friday and then we only have to go in school for the exams and when we haven´t any exams on a day, we´ll have free.
In Sweden, the summer holidays began today...or better to say: Today was the last school day in Sweden! :-) We, all the persons who will make their final exams this year will only have to have school until the 30th of June, then almost three weeks off and on the 23rd of July we´ll have our "school-leaving party". :-)
The other ones have to go to school until the end of July :-P

1 comment:

  1. Oh, so nice!
    My congratulations!!!

    Only two exams left and I hope that you'll do them well ;)

    ReplyDelete