May 3, 2010

Saturday =)

The day with Oliver was really nice! I woke up at 7 o´clock in the morning, washed my hair, had breakfast and made myself ready for the day.
I took the train to Stuttgart and it took over 3 hours to go there. In Stuttgart´s mainstation where so many people and chaos because of a football game. I called Oliver and he described the way to another train station where he picked me up with the car. We talked about different things and had a cup of coffee and then finally he gave me a "crash-course" in playing piano/keyboard. He´s a very helpful, friendly and talented man and I´m really glad that HE gave me this "crash-course", it´s really an honour.
I hope to see him again in June when he´s in the near of my hometown and I hope he´ll come and visit me at home, too. =) Let´s see. ;)

A big THANK YOU to Oliver Palotai for having the time on Saturday. =)

1 comment:

  1. I see that you had a great time on Saturday :)
    and I'm so happy for you that you have such teacher, you're lucky ;)

    ReplyDelete